SPAN 202 - Intermediate Spanish II
STEPS TO SCHEDULE
1. Buy your video chats through PayPal (if you haven’t done it yet)
2. Explore the Amigo’s profiles, select an Amigo and schedule your video chat!
Important: The Amigo you select for your 1st chat will be the same for all the following video chats
3. Receive an automatic confirmation email
4. GO BACK to the agreement form and finish it
Your first video chat needs to take place from February 1st to 7th, please only schedule it for that week.
1. You are only scheduling the first video chat.
2. The day and time that you select for the 1st video chat will be used to schedule the following video chats on the predetermined Language Amigo weeks for your class. For example, if you select Tuesday at 4pm, you are going to have your next chats on Tuesdays at 4pm.
3. The Language Amigo Team will schedule the rest of your video chats!
Scheduling your next video chats
You can schedule video chats on Sundays if it works for you and your Amigo; however, if you have any issues, the Language Amigo Team does not provide customer support on Sundays. You are encouraged to work out any issues with your Amigo directly.
Video chats on Sundays
I study modern languages and health and safety at work.
I believe that languages open the doors to new worlds. I am also interested in learning about the welfare and safety of workers.
I like to read, play soccer, watch the sunset and spend time with my family.
I am a foreign languages student.
Languages have the ability to connect hearts and they are also one of the best ways to learn and discover new and worthy experiences.
I enjoy writing, reading and watching movies.
I am a modern languages student.
I am passionate about languages, teaching and I love the idea of being able to work in different parts of the world.
I like to listen to music, watch documentaries, and do crafts.