SPAN 302 - Advanced Spanish Conversation
STEPS TO SCHEDULE
1. Buy your video chats through PayPal (if you haven’t done it yet)
2. Explore the Amigo’s profiles, select an Amigo and schedule your video chat!
Important: The Amigo you select for your 1st chat will be the same for all the following video chats
3. Receive an automatic confirmation email
4. GO BACK to the agreement form and finish it
Your first video chat needs to take place from February 8th to 14th, please only schedule it for that week.
1. You are only scheduling the first video chat.
2. The day and time that you select for the 1st video chat will be used to schedule the following video chats on the predetermined Language Amigo weeks for your class. For example, if you select Tuesday at 4pm, you are going to have your next chats on Tuesdays at 4pm.
3. The Language Amigo Team will schedule the rest of your video chats!
Scheduling your next video chats
Video chats on Sundays
I am a modern languages student (English and French).
I am visually impaired, but my disability gave me the key to a no limits mindset. I love learning languages and meeting people from different cultures.
I enjoy singing, volunteering, writing, reading, and talking.
I am a digital narratives student and communication director at the S-MAP project.
I am passionate about creating and editing audiovisual content, plastic arts, culture, languages and initiatives with a social impact.
I like to learn, sing, watch series, read romantic stories and do crafts.