AP Spanish language and culture
STEPS TO SCHEDULE
1. Explore the Amigo’s profiles, select an Amigo and schedule your video chat!
Important: The Amigo you select for your 1st chat will be the same for all the following video chats
2. Receive an automatic confirmation email
3. GO BACK to the agreement form and finish it
Your first video chat needs to take place from Feb. 08th to 14th, please only schedule it for that week.
1. You are only scheduling the first video chat.
2. The day and time that you select for the 1st video chat will be used to schedule the following video chats on the predetermined Language Amigo weeks for your class. For example, if you select Tuesday at 4pm, you are going to have your next chats on Tuesdays at 4pm.
3. The Language Amigo Team will schedule the rest of your video chats!
Scheduling your next video chats
You can schedule video chats on Sundays if it works for you and your Amigo; however, if you have any issues, the Language Amigo Team does not provide customer support on Sundays. You are encouraged to work out any issues with your Amigo directly.
Video chats on Sundays
I am a modern languages student.
I love teaching and languages because it allows me to exchange knowledge and open my mind to other cultures and possibilities.
I like to play basketball and spend quality time with my family and friends.
I am a digital narratives student and communication director at the S-MAP project.
I am passionate about creating and editing audiovisual content, plastic arts, culture, languages and initiatives with a social impact.
I like to learn, sing, watch series, read romantic stories and do crafts.